Friday 21 February 2014

why? says the junk in the yard



SHIRT - BERSHKA | JUMPER - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - TOPSHOP | SALE CAPRIS - HOME-MADE

Welcome to the first Fashion Friday - the day dedicated to my favourite OOTD of the last week. I don't have nearly enough outfit combinations to do this daily, so I thought I'd just do a weekly highlight instead.

This week's favourite outfit is actually one I wore today, and is a jumble of bargains. Both the jumper and shirt were a tenner a piece, the necklace around £3/£4 for a TopShop sale a few months back, and the gorgeous tartan capris were a gift - made by my mother! The shoes I wore (not pictured) were some brown brogues from Primark, costing me no more than £9, I believe. Just proves that a little can go a long way!

What's in store for next week?


 (PS. I recently created a Flickr account for my photography should you want to take a gander. Don't forget to follow me on other social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram!)

No comments:

Post a Comment