Monday 23 January 2012

This Month's Favourite Purchases


Cream Grandad Top - Miss Selfridge - £18
Black Skull Print Top - Miss Selfridge - £20
Leopard Print Leggings - Republic - £10
Black Lace-up Ankle Boots - Zara - £40
Blue Chiffon Skirt - Miss Selfridge - £37

I'm not going to make this a regular thing as I don't plan on being a fashion blog, but I just wanted to share some of my favourite purchases I've made in the past month. The leggings were technically bought a little bit over a month ago, but it's one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe at the moment, and since it is a fairly recent buy I thought I may as well throw it in. It's odd because I don't usually like leggings, but I completely fell in love when I came across them through a friend of mine.

I also fell in love with the chiffon skirt and the boots. The skirt is cut just above the knee and has another layer of asymmetric drapery over it, and I simply adore the colour. I bought the boots on sale so couldn't find the original picture on the Zara website, but the picture I've used is pretty similar to what they look like. They are wonderful and I wish I could wear them every day, but unfortunately I'm still not so good with heels.

I've listed all items at their original price, except for the boots because I couldn't remember how much they used to cost, but I bought everything (bar the boots) with my 10% student discount. Thank God for NUS, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment