Sunday 17 February 2013

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle


I've never been particularly loyal to any shampoo or conditioner as I've never had one that really treated my hair the way I would like, and frankly, I haven't loved one enough to use time and time again. That is until I stumbled across Aussie. After I ombre'd my hair, I asked the beauty bloggers of Twitter what hair masque or deep conditioning treatment was best for very damaged and bleached/coloured hair. One of those lovely ladies replied and recommended something by Lush or Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle, and since I'm not a big fan of Lush myself, I opted for the latter.

I was not disappointed. It really is what it says on the tin (or bottle) - a three minute miracle. I noticed the difference in my poorly damaged ends after just a couple of washes. My hair looks noticeably less damaged after just three weeks of bleaching my heavily coloured hair and I can tell you one thing, I'm never going back! Not only has it repaired my hair, but it leaves it feeling so soft and smelling wonderful.


I was also overjoyed when I stumbled into Wilkinson and found a fabulous deal which promoted three Aussie products for £10! Since my current Aussie product is coming to its end, I grabbed myself two more bottles of 3 Minute Miracle for heat treatment and reconstructing and a colour mate shampoo. I can't wait to start using them, they all smell gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment