Sunday 10 February 2013

winter woollens.



 TURBAN - TOPSHOP / SCARF & JUMPER - ZARA / COAT - SELFRIDGES
LEGGINGS- TOPSHOP / SOCKS - TOPMAN / SHOES - REPUBLIC

The snow has melted away (hopefully for the last time) but being February it is still pretty damn chilly outside. I've not got much on the cards today so I'm off to the cinema with some pals, and I've gone understated and opted for some comfy woollies to wrap myself up in. I really love the little jeweled headband turban I picked up in the Topshop sale, it's perfect for when I want to wear my hair up but still want to keep my head and my ears toastie warm. I also love love love this jumper from Zara, not only is it super soft but it's a beautiful mustard colour. I have another mustard coloured jumper from H&M in my wardrobe that's more loose fitting (probably because it's a size 16) and perfect for layering. I just love mustard coloured jumpers! Another thing I love is men's socks, like these ones I snagged from Topman's sale section. I mean, they're kinda big, seeing as my feet aren't exactly man-sized, but there's something about men's socks that are so much more snuggly and comfier than women's.

Happy Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment