Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spring is... here?



PLAYSUIT - EX-TOPSHOP VIA EBAY / TIGHTS - PRIMARK / BOOTS - SALT&PEPPER VIA RIO
BELOW: TURBAN - TOPSHOP / SCARF - ZARA / COAT - SELFRIDGES

The weather at the moment is really quite atrocious... I mean, it's supposed to be spring, and what do we get? Incessant snow! Is it really too much to ask for a little bit of sunshine and greenery on the trees? Apparently so. But I'm not letting this glum weather get me down, I'm dressing for the season (spring, that is, which I constantly have to keep reminding myself...)

I've recently fallen back in love with eBay, and have been spending a lot of my free time browsing through the endless bargains. I've even got the eBay app on my phone for window shopping on the go! This little heart patterned playsuit was recently purchased from an eBay shop and I'm so in love with it.  It's so cute and girly, and I love that it's navy blue - one of my favourite colours. I love being able to dress feminine without resorting to traditional 'girly' colours. The fluffy boots are oldies but goodies, a staple for my feet in the colder months.

I've got some exciting plans for this blog in the very near future, so stay tuned for that, and also for a couple more of my favourite eBay finds!

 My 'unimpressed with the snow' faces

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, isn't it! I love eBay so much, great fashion at great prices. I don't even care if the stuff is from an old line, if I like something I'll wear it haha!

      Delete