Saturday 30 March 2013

summeresque vintage



SUNGLASSES - H&M / TOP - TOPSHOP VIA EBAY / SHORTS - LEVI'S VIA FRESHMAN'S VINTAGE / TIGHTS - PRIMARK

If I can't have good weather, then I'm gonna have it come to me! And by that, I mean I'm going to dress as if it is somewhat pleasant outside and be forever in denial of the cold, horrible weather we've been having to endure lately. However, the sun did make an appearance throughout various point of the day, which I am grateful for. Still had to wear my big coat and woollies though!

Also, I had said that I was going to post some of my latest eBay finds, and here we are. I bought this top for a grand total of £1.04 (not including postage), which is great considering it's Topshop! I swear most of the Topshop items in my wardrobe have been acquired through eBay where you can get them for an absolutely steal. I'm really into crop tops lately, so this little floraly number is perfect. Paired up with these Levi shorts I bought from a vintage shop, it gives this outfit a nice summery feel -  even if the weather doesn't reflect it!

In other news - I've started vlogging! Making YouTube videos is something I've wanted to do for a while, and since this year has become all about new challenges, I've finally decided to go for it. Let me know what you think :)



No comments:

Post a Comment