Sunday 7 April 2013

instalife #1



1. Easter treats from Graze / 2. Twin cats from next door
3. Reminiscing Oedipus :'( / 4. On the train home to Brighton!
5. Gle? Starbucks name fail / 6. Yummy mango cocktails with old frinds at Las Iguanas
7. Being silly with silly sunglasses / 8. Funny flask at UO (drink responsibly, kids)

Apologies for my lack of presence recently, I haven't been updating because I've just needed a break! My life has been so crazy busy since January, and what with me being back in Brighton this week for a mini-break, I wanted to take some time to chill out and just do nothing for the first time in a long while. And it's been great being home, spending time with my mum, enjoying home comforts and seeing friends I haven't seen in months. It's really lovely! Back in the swing of things tomorrow though, I'll be on the train back to Sheffield and then it's full speed ahead into regular life. I've got lots of exciting new plans and projects, not to mention only about a month left of uni (and second year, eeep!)

I didn't want to leave you guys high and dry though, so here are some snippets from my instagram from the last week or so. Not much going on, I'll admit, and as you can see, I'm still in mourning from the end of Oedipus! I might make this a weekly/fortnightly thing just as a little filler for when I have a lull in blogging from when life takes over! For those of you on instagram my username is @whimsicella if you want to follow :)

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment