Wednesday 30 January 2013

Nature Delivered Some Yum



My Graze box came in the post today! And let me say, I was very impressed with the array of goodies they provided for me in my little nibble box. I first heard of Graze boxes ages ago, every one seems to be talking about them, so when I was reading a copy of this month's Company magazine and a little leaflet fell out, advertising for two free Graze boxes, I thought it was worth a try. Best. Decision. Ever. This selection of goodies were so so good, especially the Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl - the blueberry yoghurt covered raisins are amazeballs. Everything is lovingly prepared by the cooks in the Graze kitchen, it's all healthy and nutritious and the packaging is recyclable. What more could you ask for? The best thing is, when I do start paying, each nibble box like this one is only £3.89, including delivery! How great is that?

Want to discover a world of healthy alternatives and see what all the fuss is about? Well, I'm offering you your very own for you're own FREE Graze box! Simply go to www.graze.com/fyf, enter this code: NT3GYQGD, and thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment